Dr. Bill Acree, Undergraduate Chemistry Advisor. His office hours are MTWRF 9am - 10am in CHEM 162.
Dr. Rebecca Weber, Assistant Undergraduate Chemistry Advisor. Her office hours are MTWRF 10:30am - 11:30am. Her office is located in CHEM 261.
Dr. Teresa Golden, Director of the Forensic Science Program. Contact Dr. Golden for information on the Forensic Science Program or visit the program website. Phone: 940-369-8485 Email: Forensic@unt.edu
Olivia Countryman, Student Services Coordinator. Olivia can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or 940-565-3554. The Student Services Office is located in CHEM 207.
2015-2016 Chemistry Ambassadors:
- BS in Chemistry
- Memberships: Alpha Epsilon Delta, Eagles Pre-Pharmacy Association, Korean Culture Exchange, Medically Dedicated Students Organization, Honors College, Emerald Eagle Scholar
- Accomplishments: Herman and Clota Vaughan Award recipient, President's List
- Interesting Fact: I can play 4 instruments
- Email her with any questions: KatrinaHuynh@my.unt.edu
- BS in Chemistry and Forensich Science Certificate
- Memberships: Alpha Chi Sigma, Forensic Science Club, Supplemental Instructor. President's List
- Accomplishments: Currently working with Dr. Francis D'Souza's research group
- Interesting Fact: I'm left handed
- Email him with any questions: JacobSchaffner@my.unt.edu