Applications for Fall 2018 are due February 1st, 2018 for priority admission review. After February 1st admission offers will vary depending on program space available.
Our program is designed for students to begin in Fall, although Spring admission is granted on a case by case basis; there is not a guarantee that there will be openings for Spring. We do not accept students starting in the Summer.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
A complete application consists of:
1. GRE scores. The UNT University code is 6481.
2. Transcripts from all universities you have attended. Unofficial transcripts may be uploaded for temporary review.
3. Statement of Purpose
5. Three letters of recommendation are strongly encouraged, however two are required, and at least one coming from faculty in Chemistry or closely related fields. Please instruct your recommenders to submit their letters on university or company letterhead to email@example.com
6. International Student requirements: Proof of English language proficiency. Your level of proficiency achievement on standardized tests determines level of department support.
7. UNT Toulouse Graduate School application: ApplyTexas.org
The application has a $75 fee; this fee is waived for any accepted applicants who received a Bachelors degree from a US institution. Please contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org