Applications for Fall 2019 are due February 1st, 2019 for priority admission review. After February 1st admission offers will vary depending on program space available.
Our program is designed for students to begin in Fall, although Spring admission is granted on a case by case basis; there is not a guarantee that there will be openings for Spring. We do not accept students starting in the Summer.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
A complete application consists of:
- Transcripts from all universities you have attended. Unofficial transcripts may be uploaded for temporary review. If you have multiple transcripts, please merge the files or scan all pages into one big file in order to upload the transcripts one time.
- Domestic students must submit official transcripts to the Toulouse Graduate School. The easiest way to get this done is to have the registrar's office at your school send official electronic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- International students do not need to submit official transcripts to the Toulouse Graduate School. All applications from international students can be processed with copies of transcripts. International students must submit copies of all transcripts *and* all diplomas along with an official English translation.
More information about transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
What is a Statement of Purpose?
- GRE scores. The UNT University code is 6481.
More information about GRE scores
- 3 letters of recommendation are required, with at least two from faculty in Chemistry or closely related fields.*
*Please instruct your recommenders to submit their letters on university or company letterhead to email@example.com.
- International Student requirements: Proof of English language proficiency. Your level of proficiency achievement on standardized tests determines level of department support.
How do I show proof?
After gathering all materials, applicants should do the following:
- Complete the Department of Chemistry Application.*
*Please note that there is no fee to complete the departmental application.
- International students are encouraged to complete a Chemistry Department application before completing the Toulouse Graduate School application.
- Once the departmental application is complete, international students should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an update on the status of the application before proceeding with the Toulouse Graduate School application.
- Complete the UNT Toulouse Graduate School application: ApplyTexas.org*
*The $75 application fee is waived for applicants with a degree from a US institution who have completed the departmental application.
NOTE: When completing the application, in order to not pay the fee, you will need to click on the "check and money order" option to submit the application.
Please contact Sara Pujols, Student Services Coordinator, with any questions at email@example.com.