Applications for Fall 2019 are due February 1st, 2019 for priority admission review. After February 1st admission offers will vary depending on program space available.
Our program is designed for students to begin in Fall, although Spring admission is granted on a case by case basis; there is not a guarantee that there will be openings for Spring. We do not accept students starting in the Summer.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
A complete application consists of:
1. Complete the Department of Chemistry Application.*
*Please note that there is no fee to complete the departmental application.
2. GRE scores. The UNT University code is 6481.
More information about GRE scores
3. Transcripts from all universities you have attended. Unofficial transcripts may be uploaded for temporary review.
More information about transcripts
4. Statement of Purpose
What is a Statement of Purpose?
6. Three letters of recommendation are required, with at least two from faculty in Chemistry or closely related fields.*
*Please instruct your recommenders to submit their letters on university or company letterhead to email@example.com.
7. International Student requirements: Proof of English language proficiency. Your level of proficiency achievement on standardized tests determines level of department support.
How do I show proof?
8. Complete the UNT Toulouse Graduate School application: ApplyTexas.org*
*The $75 application fee is waived for applicants with a degree from a US institution who have completed the departmental application.
Please contact Sara Pujols, Student Services Coordinator, with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.