The 54th Annual ACS-DFW Meeting-in-Miniature was hosted on Saturday, April 23, 2022 by The University of Texas at Dallas.
The Meeting-in-Miniature is an annual conference, sponsored by the ACS-DFW Local Section, where graduate and undergraduate students from across the section are able to present their research in a smaller venue than a national or regional conference.
This year, we are pleased to announce that 6 of our graduate students won awards.
- John Alptekin (Chyan)--1st Place in the Materials Section
- Cynthia Archambault (Yan)--2nd Place in the Inorganic/Analytical Section
- Jacob Fripp (Omary)--ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces prize in in Inorganic/Analytical
- Steve Lan (Ma)--3rd Place in the Materials Section
- Sydney Schoellhorn (Skellam)--2nd Place in the Biochemistry/Biological Chemistry Section
- Spenser Washburn (Wang)--2nd Place in the Organic Section
Congratulations to Cynthia, Jacob, John, Spenser, Steve and Sydney!!