The 53nd Annual ACS-DFW Meeting-in-Miniature was hosted virtually on Saturday, May 1, 2021 by The University of Texas at Dallas.
The Meeting-in-Miniature is an annual conference, sponsored by the ACS-DFW Local Section, where graduate and undergraduate students from across the section are able to present their research in a smaller venue than a national or regional conference.
This year, we are pleased to announce that 6 of our graduate students won awards.
- Melissa Collini (Atkinson)--1st Place in the Organic Section
- Kurt Bodenstedt (Omary)--Special Prize in the Inorganic Section
- Jacob Fripp (Omary)--1st Place in the Materials Section
- Jennifer England (Golden)--3rd Place in the Materials Section
- Lama Abu-Amara (Yan)--1st Place in the Physical/Computational Section
- Madison Berger (Cisneros)--3rd Place in the Physical/Computational Section
We also won 3 out of 6 1st place spots for graduate students!